Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Week 10:100 WC

This weeks prompt was now what do I need. I was focusing changing the opening of a sentence and using level four punctuation.


           Week 10:100 WC     

Bringg Bringg.
“Hello?”
“This is the captain speaking.”
“Sir what do you need me to do?”
“Suddenly the flood has got worse, so you need to be ready for an immediate evacuation.”
“Ok, yes sir.”

Ok got my suit, my rope, my head set - now what do I need? My radio.

10 minutes later, I sprint up the stairs to the chopper on the tippy top of the tallest building; let's go! 2 hours later I get to the top. Now let's get ready. The engine is running, the blades are spinning and I’m flying at the speed of sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.