Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

The egg

     

Incoming! Ban!..... “Lets get working on the new house for mr egg and mrs egg.” “ Sir me and two other guys are going to get more items for the house” “ ok don’t be long”.

“Sir lookout incoming”! ban! “omg that  was close” “ sir that is mr eggs...egg” “ but how did it get here” “ I don’t now it just came from above us” “but how?” “ We need more men to help us call the guys and tell them to come back here” “ yes sir.”

Bern! “ hallo come back now we need you” “ were coming lets go men”.
To be continue.



  

2 comments:

  1. Hello Josh
    My name is Maddison and I go to YMS ( Yaldhurst Model School )
    I really liked how you used the chocolate egg. Was it sad :( not being able to eat it ? It was really cool how you put the little traffic cones and the people. When are you going to make the next half? I am really excited to read the next harf because it seems really cool.

    Maybe next time in your other half you could say all there names and how they are talking to because when you said two other guys I didn't know what you meant. You made some spelling mistakes maybe next time you could go back and re read it so it makes more sense


    güle güle ( good bye in Azerbaijani )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Josh my name is Jedi, this is great did you write it yourself. You did a great job but maybe you should go back and check your spelling. Maybe you should write why you wrote this. I like the photo of the chocolate egg I love chocolate What do you like about this photo?

    Kind regards
    Jedi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.