Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Speech Board

Speech board is about Oral Language skills (Speaking and Listening). The ranks you can get from bad to great are Fail, Pass, Commended, Highly Commended and Distinction!

We do Speech board every year at Drummond Primary School from Year 5 to Year 8.
For Room 4 we did a bug, bird or fish. Room 3 did bugs only.   
                       
My Speech board was about the rose haired tarantula, a friendly spider that can help you get your mice and rat problem done in one day.
I got distinction in my Speech board first try and my feelings were gone! I was so happy that when I got home I went to get my phone and took a photo of myself to see how happy I was.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Josh.

    I really enjoyed how you choose the topic Rose Haired Spider.

    And it was really good how u spoke clearly without hesitation.

    I have a Question.
    Would you ever want to come across a Rose Haired Tarantula.

    From Chyna
    Oamaru Intermediate School.
    Room 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chyna my name is Josh and thank you for looking at my speech board and I would love to meet a rose haired tarantula because they help us not harm us.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Josh

    That spider looks scary! I would not like to have one as a pet. Are you saying if you can get in a high place stay there because the spider can’t climb up to get you? I would not like to live where it lives. Would you ?

    Elijah
    Drummond primary school
    Southland nz

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.