Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Holidays

This morning , wrote five basic sentences about are holiday. We looked at the a range of different connectives that will improve our writing-A connective is a word that joins simple sentences, e.g. such as , never the less , in sprite of , but etc. Next, we spent time improving , out 5 basic sentences by using connectives.
How many connectives do you use a day?
Next step for me is to try level four connectives like despite and whilst.

 Holidays

My dog Nala is having 8 puppies but two died so now we have two girls and four boys.I went to Nana and Grandads because I had to have a day off of wood work. When I woke up my sister told me my little brother caleb was getting his teeth pulled out.Also I played online on my Xbox 360 as well as playing with my friends.For most of the holidays I did the wood such as getting the in wood shed,  putting in next to the door , taking it inside to the boxes and then doing it all from the start.

8 comments:

  1. Hey there my name is Chloe I go to yaldhurst model school.I really hope you had a good holiday. thats sad two of your puppy's died

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Josh

    Hi Josh, I am sorry 2 of you puppies died. I like the way you displayed your work. Next time you should add more detail. In the holidays while I was hiking with Dad,mum and my little sister Hana got lost when our camp site was 100 meters away!

    Love Mika

    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Josh!
    It sounds like you had an awesome holiday! Are you going to name the puppys? If so what are you naming them? I did get confused, what did you put next to the door?
    Thanks!
    Hannah
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay Josh it sounds like you had a cool holiday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Josh,

    Did you enjoy your holidays ?
    We got to meet our dogs puppies in the hoildays to.
    I hope you are having lots of fun with them.

    Kind regards Ian.
    Canterbury
    Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lan
      Thank you for the feedback and I hope you have fun with your pups as well.
      what is your pups names

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Josh

    To make your story more interesting you can put some more wow words in? I like the way you can look after all those puppies.

    Blake
    Drummond
    Room4
    Year 6

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.