Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Once

today we had to do a 100 WC about or book we are reading.
This is the first three chapter about Felix which is the main person in the book called Once which is pretty good but is sad at times but still I enjoyed it so far and I hope you do as well.

Once    
In this story Felix the main person is at an orphanage waiting for his mum and dad to come and get him and take him home , but before that he has to watch out for team called The torture squad there is about four of them which they peck on the new kids that come.
He is in his room and then hears a car coming up the road so he thinks it is his mom and dad but it was someone who does not like and their called Nazi that came to destroy the
Jewish books for some reason.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Josh
    I really like your story was very good. I liked the way you wrote it as well
    keep up the good work

    Carey
    Year 6
    Drummond school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Carey
      Thank you for reading my once story it makes me happy when your happy :)
      joshua
      year 7
      drummond school

      Delete
  2. hi josh,

    I really liked your starting about once I have read it and i also read then it was in string the thing you work on is capatles ?
    elijah
    room4
    sothland nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josh,

    I like your 100 WC. It is very interesting but you need a more editing because spelling and more.

    Angelo
    Year 7
    Drummond Primary School

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josh, My name is Abby and I go to Yaldhurst Model School. Your blog post about the story once. It sounds scary and cool. I want to read that book now.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.